User behaviour has a huge influence on the energy and resource consumption of buildings. Frequently, technical solutions in buildings are not user-oriented and are therefore only accepted to a certain degree. Significant potential is wasted as a result of this. The speed of building digitalization is sometimes dependent on user acceptancy.
- Determining possibilities for measuring user acceptancy
- Creating data transparency and user-centred presentation (visualization)
- Motivating more sustainable alternative behaviour, for example by nudging
- Leads: Schindler, UBM
- Team: Zumtobel, Hailo Digital Hub, Engie
- Science: Prof. Dr. Hartmut Schmeck, Thomas Kirmayr