The essential element of a smart building is energy optimization, and therefore the associated reduction in lifecycle costs (consumption and production).
- Determining crucial potential for energy efficiency and decarbonization
- Ensuring a needs-based supply
- Improving efficiency by networking individual technical “silo disciplines”
- Usage of existing potential and energy storage systems in order to adapt consumption to the changeable generation of renewable energies.
- Leads: Engie, Zumtobel
- Team: Schneider Electric, Schindler, UBM, Mazars
- Science: Prof. Dr. Hartmut Schmeck