Data-based working and the creation of a cross-project and cross-partner data pool are cornerstones of the idea behind the Foundation. Digital twin, big data, BIM etc. are buzzwords that need to be filled with content.
- Data model for the presentation of digital twins, to be developed swiftly
- Capability for simulation with a digital twin
- Collection point for large quantities of data for analysis purposes
- Highly developed analytics functionalities in order to gain findings from large quantities of data
- Leads: UBM
- Team: Schneider Electric, Mazars, Hailo Digital Hub
- Science: Prof. Dr. Hartmut Schmeck, Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas Schildhauer