Cleaning shared and rented space uses a significant proportion of building usage costs. As is generally known, costs can be most influenced early on in a project. But cleaning concepts – except for facade cleaning – are not integrated until later phases.
- Consideration of cleaning and waste disposal during building planning to avoid (unexpected) subsequent costs and higher consumption of resources
- Identifying and using key levers for cost reduction
- Employing technologies in order to automate cleaning processes and therefore improve cost efficiency and conserve resources
- Leads: Hailo Digital Hub, Kärcher
- Team: Schindler, Engie, Zumtobel
- Science: Thomas Kirmayr